Customer Service Ordering Policies and Procedures:
Office Hours: Phone: Email: email@example.com Fax: 1. You may order via this web site's Online Store--every book has an "Add to Cart" tab . You may also contact us and place orders by telephone, fax, or mail or e-mail.
2. Orders are processed and invoiced only for established accounts in good standing. Other accounts will be required to prepay orders in full. Credit is issued to institutions only. We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal. Pre-payments are also accepted for non-institutional customers.
3. Items that are not available will be placed on back order and shipped as they become available. Back-ordered items will be billed only upon shipment.
4. Claims for damaged goods and short shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt. No late claims will be accepted.
5. If damaged via shipping while in transit, please retain damaged packing material until claim has been approved.
6. Invoices are due and payable within 30 days.
7. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
1. We primarily ship via UPS or USPS Media Mail if requested. We will try to accommodate alternative shipping requests such as UPS Collect or UPS Third Party Billing. Bloch Publishing Company cannot be responsible for loss or damage caused by other shippers.
2. Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours. You may request that rush orders be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3rd Day Select, at additional charge.
3. Orders prepaid by check must include shipping and handling.
Customers Outside the Continental United States:
1. We gladly ship outside the continental United States. Unless otherwise specified, we ship these orders via UPS, USPS International Priority or USPS Media Mail if requested.
2. Overseas and Canadian orders must be paid with international money orders in U.S. funds or with checks drawn from U.S. banks payable in U.S. funds. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal are also accepted.
1. Bloch Publishing Company is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We will accept returns of clean, saleable stock for up to thirty days from date that you have received the item(s)
2. To accept a return, we must receive the following information with the merchandise: order or invoice number titles and quantities of books returned
3. We cannot accept returns that have been used, stained, torn, or stickered. We cannot accept returns of sealed merchandise that has been opened. Unacceptable returns will be refused or returned at the customer's expense.
4. Address all returns to:
Customer Service for inquiries about orders, account balances, product availability, or other questions, please call